Monday, October 13, 2008

September Photo Update

Hi there!!

Posted below are the pictures that accompany my September "Sierra says..." letter. I did not have a chance to post them before LA, but I figured better late than never! My LA update is to follow shortly!

Much love,
Sierra


WPTV Interview



Receiving my "Book of Encouragement"!



On Fox 13's "Lightning Round"



Getting ready to sing "Take Me Out To The Ball Game" at Tropicana Field - Go Rays!!



With Governor Crist and his fiance



A warm welcome at Girls, Inc.



at Girls, Inc.!!

1 comment:

KateSBrown said...

Sierra, thank you so much for your support of the Girls Inc. - Sarasota girls!! I know they'll learn a lot from you about leadership and perserverance--and I really enjoyed our conversation back in August during your first visit to Girls Inc when we both took the VIP tour.

I'll be following your journey and rooting for your success in January. Kate S. Brown
Impact Productivity Training/Consulting,
Sarasota FL (I'm a Girls Inc booster)