Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Slideshow!


Hello friends!

Due to some technical difficulties (mainly operator error!) I have not been able to upload new pictures into my computer! However, I have had a few notable appearances lately. Last Thursday I had an interview at Moody Radio her in St. Pete. We pre-recorded and it is being edited right now. I'm not sure when it will air, but the station reaches far and wide so I will let you know when to tune in!

Today I went to the Columbia restaurant at the St. Pete Pier to congratulate 66 students from Boca Ciega High School for getting the highest score on their FCAT! It was fun to mingle with the students and to see how they were rewarded for their hard work. I had a wonderful conversation with their principal and other administration in addition to seeing Mayor Baker, which is always a treat!

Tonight I spent time with Lynne Dalton checking off some things on my "wish list" for L.A. We found some great pj's that are "suitable for TV" and had a delicious dinner at Maggiano's. We both agreed that the evening together was a lot of fun and that we truly enjoyed each other's company. I feel so blessed to have people like Lynne who truly care about me and this program.

Well, until I figure out this picture issue, please enjoy the new slideshow!

Blessings,
Sierra

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey girl!! I am so proud of you and what you are doing! Have a blast and always remember who you are, love you girl! Haha, can't wait to watch you on TV!! :)